Semi Permanent Inspiration

http://semipermanent.com/

I was lucky enough to attend Semi-Permanent Brisbane yesterday, and I'm looking forward to having the weekend to pore over the beautiful Book Two and really process all the knowledge and wisdom shared during the day.

http://benbriand.com/
 [Tyler Durden-inspired snap of Ben Briand's short film, Some Static Started]

It's easy to be overwhelmed by the sheer amount of knowledge and talent at events like Semi-Permanent, especially for a hermit like me who was too shy to rock along to the after party on my own, but I'll do my best to sort through my thoughts and impressions of the day and share them here with you next week.

In the meantime, check out the great snaps, quotes and insights from other Brisbane attendees over on Tagboard and/or Seen (where I'm a 'Top Source' - woo!) I was planning to take a lot of my own photos during the event, until I took a shot during Ben Briand's presentation and suddenly realised how awkwardly loud my phone's camera is, regardless of which app I used. I could swear the sound echoed!

Anyhoo, watch this space for more SP goodness, and have a great weekend!


xx Kit