A Small Request

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Tranquil-308526166
[Image by SarahVlad]

A few years ago, in the midst of severe chronic illness (still ongoing), my domain name was poached away from me under extremely dubious circumstances - circumstances that my original provider is yet to fully explain or apologise for - I'm clearly not holding my breath!

In the meantime however, I have sporadically asked for the 'going rate' on my very specific, quite undesirable AU$10 .com domain, and as of today I have been told it is still at more than AU$900.

So please, if you happen to have linked to my site or added me to your bookmarks, or even to have supported me at any stage in the past 8 years, please do NOT do so via thatunreliablegirl.com any further - my website now is thatunreliablegirl.blogspot.com and I greatly, GREATLY appreciate every single visit and link. Please let the "owners" of my rightful domain see their stats drop daily, as they attempt to hold my domain to ransom.

If you do not want to let the shady 'domain brokers' win, please also consider helping me by sharing this post and spreading the word to update any links, and sending the love to the rightful owner of the name.

I am proud of what I have built up over the years and although I have recently been too unwell to keep the site going in earnest, I still hope to one day (soon!) relaunch it with all the energy, enthusiasm and inspiration I was once able to muster. I just need your help first!


 Thank you!

xx Kit