Frock On Friday


Last night I was lucky enough to attend the launch night of Frock Paper Scissors, an annual magazine devoted to all things fashion in Brisbane. The magazine was founded 6 years ago as the major design project of one of the inaugural QUT fashion students, and is now a glossy collaboration between students of fashion, journalism, creative writing, media, design and business.

The Frock Paper Scissors website is just as sleek as the mag, complete with unique content to boot. If you're around the Brisbane area, keep an eye out for the cover above, otherwise you can read it online here.

Congratulations to all the students and staff involved; Issue 6 is first class! (I still have a copy of the very first magazine around here somewhere...don't ask me where though!)



Meanwhile, it's come to my attention that it's really time I upgraded this old beast of a computer. The dead giveaway wasn't the multiple crashes and bluescreens I've been pulling my hair out over all day, but the fact that I'm sitting here listening to music on my iPod because my computer can't run iTunes and Chrome at the same time, let alone any of the other programs I need.

So whilst we're talking about fashion, I thought it only fitting that I have a little eGarage sale on the weekend. I'll be saying goodbye to some much beloved items, like the one-of-a-kind Arabella Ramsay skirt that still needs a loving new home, plus Allanah Hill, Scanlan and Theodore, Ted Baker and more.

I'll get photographing tomorrow, then list everything on here and eventually on eBay. Like any good garage sale, all offers will be considered, so get ready to eRumble!


And on that note, time to sit back with a wine and enjoy the cool change. Have a fantastic weekend, whatever you have planned!


xx Kit


P.S. Don't forget to enter the High Tea Party competition! Share your high tea recipes and recs with me and you'll go in the running to win $100 worth of Jessica.T accessories just in time for Christmas!