Happy Friday + Weekend Hijinks in Ol' Brisbane Town

 
The weekend is here again, and I have a busy one lined up for myself in good ol' Brisbane. It's been a while since I've been around these parts, so I'm very much looking forward to checking out the Finders Keepers Markets and seeing what Brisbane has on offer (and some lovely imports too, of course!)
 

I'm also hoping to do a spot of op-shopping for a little project I'm working on, and this time I will definitely not be distracted by cameras. Well, probably not. (But maybe a little bit.)

If any Brisbane locals (or those generally in-the-know) would like to share your favourite second-hand shopping haunts with me, I'd be most appreciative! The more bric-a-brac, the better!

In the meantime, happy Friday and have a fantastic weekend!


xx Kit