Dream Schemes - Tilly Sofa by & Then Design

For a few weeks now, I've been pondering just how I'd redecorate my little apartment if I could start from scratch. Truth be told, even if I imagined that my funds were endless, I still have no idea! I LOVE lots of different pieces on their own, but put them all together and it'd just be a big old mess, and not the eclectic "I worked hard for everything to look this mismatched" kind of mess either.

So for now, I'm going to share little bits and pieces that I love as I find them, even if they wouldn't go with my horrid beige carpet (I'm a renter, I have no say!), and even if they wouldn't go with anything else I've shared. Eventually, hopefully, I can find a common theme or two and come up with a few Dream Schemes.


On my radar at the moment is this Tilly sofa by & Then Design. Even with the classical styling and super cute buttons, this is still a super-modern look that works best in a very particular setting. Think polished concrete, painted bricks and lots and lots of white. High ceilings and a handful of exposed beams wouldn't hurt either.

Probably not ideal with the endless shades of cream, beige and brown that my current rental status subjects me too, but where there's a will, there's a way.

What would you do with your abode if you could start over?