Not-Enough-Caffeine-In-The-World Monday



Today was a Red Bull kind of Monday. The kind where, after far too short a weekend, I wanted to be juuuuust about anywhere except where I actually was, and even normal coffee wasn't quite enough to get me through the day. Needless to say, there was a little daydreaming and a lot of clock-watching.

Isn't that what Monday's are for?


xx Kit


P.S. My Christmas-y Friday post didn't publish, but it's probably for the best. I was so tired when I wrote it (and I'm still so tired now) that I have absolutely no idea what I was on about. Let's try that again tomorrow, shall we?


P.P.S. Aussie readers, tomorrow is the last day of the Ultimate Indulgence contest - you have until midday (Australian daylight savings time!) to go in the running for $1000 just in time for Christmas, so be creative and get in quick!


[Photography by Vinyl-Disco and nombril7]