Derailed

I will eventually finish my Road Trip Diaries, but in the meantime there are way too many distractions that I must share! Yes, my train of thought has officially derailed.

[Clicky on photos to enlarge]

So yesterday I found this right?

I've since been thinking about all the fantastic wallpaper I've ever come across, and the first one that came to mind was this.

Beautiful, yes, but not quite as satisfying as being able to pop bubble wrap or write on the walls. And then I remembered this.

These guys also made this.

And this.

Which reminded me of this.

And thus opens a whole new can of worms. Two in fact.

The first is Wall Candy. My walls are bare, just as my landlord likes them. But that's all about to change with the help of one little wishlist and a complete disregard for a "no wall hangings" policy.

The second is Heart Art. A little mini series on artists I love, inspired by a trip to the Gallery of Modern Art in Brisbane last month, not to mention a large portion of my European adventure being spent in whatever gallery or museum I could find.

Stay tuned.


Calendar Wallpaper: Christiaan Postma via Apartment Therapy
Beautiful Wallpaper: Trove Wallpaper also via Apartment Therapy
Wallpaper Games: Cinq Cinq Designers again, via Apartment Therapy
Tic Tac Toe: Untitled, 2002, Olivier Mosset [The sculpture is Olivier's, the terrible camera phone photos are mine]

4 comments:

Susanna-Cole King said...

Wow those are some really incredibly cool wallpapers, I love them! :)

xoxo,
S-C

please sir said...

These are so neat looking! Love the look of them all!

Meital (Betty) said...

it's so cute!

Rachel Mallon said...

These are too cute!