Work, Play, Sack

While some of the Spring 09 Ready to Wear collections have clearly been the result of way too many illicit substances (*cough*Marc Jacobs for Louis Vuitton*cough*), there's still a lot to love.

I for one am embracing the return of the assymetrical, one-shouldered sack aesthetic (seriously!), but generally speaking I'm still sticking with fairly conservative springtime apparel, from light, fresh dresses to killer corporate wear that makes the prospect of another day in the office all the more appealing.

Lanvin is my latest love for all sorts of reasons.

Work...


Play...


Sack...


Seriously.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad to have found you, LOVE your blog!! I want to wear it all. This Lanvin collection is just simply perfect for everything, I want it all!!

Ms Unreliable said...

Let's go halves in the whole collection and we can swap when we get sick of them. Ah who am I kidding, I'd never get sick of Lanvin!
Thanks for dropping by, glad you likee :)

Emma said...

What a fabulous blog! Love the Lanvin, love the balloons and of course love a 2003 vogue editorial ... love it all! Thankyou so much for your pug shots - one coming on Friday with a much deserved mention xx

Ms Unreliable said...

My pleasure Emma, I'm in love with pugs but my partner isn't a fan. I'm currently assembling a case in favour of pugs so that I can hopefully change his mind...who can resist their cute little faces?!