Interlude - Train of Thought

I found these little guys on Etsy...

Which reminded me of this...

Which made me think of this...

And then lead me to find this...

I don't know which one I'm most excited about. I've been eyeing off the Bubble Calendar for a few months now, patiently waiting for its release. When I first heard about it, the Australian dollar was worth US$0.98. Now, it's worth US$0.62. Not to mention shipping costs to Australia are astronomical. Arg!

The adorable Etsy creations by skunkboycreatures and Moon's Creations are also in my "I Hate The Useless Australian Dollar" basket, and I can't even figure out if Christiaan Postma's Calendar Wallpaper is even for sale, but at the very least, the Sock Monkey Calendar is mine! Until Christmas time at least, when I will share the Sock Monkey love with my friends.

I really should have bought two.

2 comments:

/// said...

i love your train of thought!!!

Anonymous said...

WoW, that's all I have to say about theese photos!!